Monday 15 February 2016

Love Swap 2016.

I've really enjoyed watching unboxing videos recently, and I thought it'd be fun to arrange a little 'secret santa' style Valentine's swap with some of my favourite ladies on the internet. When it actually came round to opening it I was too poorly to film a video so instead I took some photos to share on my little old blog. I gathered a few gals, used a website called DrawNames so it was completely anonymous and off we went.

Before I get started on sharing the adorable gifts I got, here are the rules: It's a 'Love Swap', so presents can be anything to do with love. Heart shapes, make-up with names that have something to do with love, food that is love themed - you get the picture. £10 limit, post in time for Valentine's, that's about it! 

Here are the lovely ladies who got involved: 


Kelly
Daisy
Katt

Sarah
KK
Tanya
                            Sharon                                 
MoG

And, last but not least, my Love Swapper - Nikki!


And now on to what I got! I received my package nice and early, and first things first - kudos on the envelope! It was a very large, satisfyingly green jiffy bag. I don't know if it was a coincidence or if Nikki knew my favourite colour was green, but I was definitely excited when that got handed to me by Mr. Postman.

My gifts themselves were adorable. I got a gorgeous pink travel mug with green spots (again, not sure if its coincidence or not that I got green!), a light-up owl, some heart-shaped electric candles, a pencil with a lip topper, heart chocolates and some waffles. I've been munching on the waffles today, they are so nice - they're like Tunnocks caramel bars, but with cinnamon in them. And the chocolates are fab if only because the packet says there are 8 inside, and they give you two packs of five. Hello, bonus love hearts!

*love cushions my own!




The package was topped off with an adorable white card with black hearts (and one red), inside letting me know who my secret shopper was. I loved doing this, it was such a cute idea (if I do say so myself...) and it was lovely to do with my close group of friends because we all really knew what to buy for eachother. I bought gifts for Daisy and I was pretty happy with what I managed to find for her, so do check out what she's got to say about it! I'm definitely planning to do this again next year, and hopefully get some more people involved.




5 comments:

  1. I loved doing this. Most defo in if you do it again.... Love you lady x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for organising this swap lovely and you got some lovely items in yours. The pillow looks so cosy x

    Miss Kitty Kaos - Adventures Of A Riot Grrrl

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely idea for a swap! Your items are all wonderful and very cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay so happy that you like it all! I will admit that I had no idea you liked green so much!!!! This was such fun to take part in xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just read about Love Swap on another blog and found it such a great idea! :)
    http://lilinhaangel.com/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...