Sunday 10 April 2016

A Pledge.

You guys, things are so crazy right now.

I'm working on my dissertation proposal at the moment, but the next month is just BOOM, BOOM, BOOM and it's making me feel kind of anxious. Between now and the 20th of May I will have completed three written assignments, two presentations, ran a focus group, compiled and analysed data for a project and sat three exams. That's just University. Never mind my work schedule and my personal life! It's times like these that I sit, paralysed, wondering what the hell I have done by piling so much on to myself. 

As with last year, the blog has no choice but to be my last priority, and that makes me sad. I am getting into vlogging more so maybe I can take my camera with me whenever possible, but that still leaves me with hours of editing to do - so we will see.

Things to watch out for from Busy Little Fee in the next month:


  • Some friends of mine will be popping on to this blog to say hello.
  • Michael's birthday vlogs.
  • Paige's birthday vlogs.
  • A cute little outfit or two.
  • A brand new hair colour.
  • An exciting total blog and brand makeover!
  • I am working behind the scenes, pushing myself a bit more into networking and advertising.


So while life isn't going to be the most exciting around these parts for a little bit, I hope you guys can bear with me for the next six or so weeks - and then we'll have sunshine, fun and hopefully lots of cool stuff to share with eachother! Busy Little Fee is going to get bigger and better this summer - I'm super excited you'll be along for the ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...