Sunday 1 February 2015

Nail Moodboard: Valentine's Day

February is the month of love! 

I love having fun nails, and I try to co-ordinate them to seasons and holidays - anybody else missing looking down and seeing Christmas trees and puddings?! As V-Day approaches (and I know many of you aren't fans, so I won't bang on!) I thought I'd do a basic selection of some of my favourite colours for this time of year. No patterns, nothing fancy - though if anybody is interested I can share some proper Valentine's art, let me know! 

L-R 1-7

1. Oriflame Pure Colour Floral Nail Polish. Two coats.
2. 'Naughty' from an old gift set. Two coats.
3. Red from a Primark make-up set. Two coats.
4. No.7 - Coral Kiss 39. Two coats.
5. Pink from the same Primark make-up set. Two coats.
7. Barry M - Red Glitter. Three coats.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...