Monday 29 December 2014

I open at the close



See that title? That was going to be a really cool and significant title about closing one chapter of my life and opening another. I was going to leave work on my last day, get home and BAM! Out comes that first blog post on this brand new and incredibly shiny blog!

So I left work at the end of September and here I am only posting now, for a variety of reasons. Firstly, the layout is not finished. My lovely boyfriend Jay is working on a design for me but he's as snowed under with uni work as I am (probably more if I'm having time to write this) and to be honest doesn't need me nagging at him. So I'm charging on without him. Feet, don't fail me now.

Secondly, uh hello, I started University. And I'm still working from home. And I'm a mother for goodness sake! Points two, three and four there can be summed up in one single sentence: I have not had the time. But here I am, taking my camera everywhere with me, writing lists of content ideas and just desperate to get going. So go I shall.

This space is just somewhere to chill out, put on some make-up, have a laugh at my own expense and look at pretty clothes and pictures and stuff. Please do the same while you're here! Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...